1. Plymouth Colony Its History & People 1620 - 1691 by Eugene Aubrey Stratton, published 1986.
2. "The Pioneers of Masschusettes: A Descriptive List Drawn from Records of the Colonies, Towns and Churches and Other Contemporaneous Documents" by Charles Henry Pope, published by Genealogical Society Co., Inc, Baltimore, MA, 1986
3. "Plymouth Church Records, 1620-1859" Vol 1 & 2, published by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, MA, 1975
4. "Record of Plymouth Colony, Births, Marriages, Deaths, Burials and Other Records, 1633 - 1689" edited by Nathaniel B. Shurtleff. Reprinted with "Plymouth Colony Vital Records" a Supplement from The Mayflower Descendant by George Ernest Bowman, published by the Genealogical Publishing Co, Inc., Baltimore, MA. (in Lady Anne's library)
5. Plymouth Colony Vital Records," Mayflower Descendant, Transcribed by George Ernest Bowman
6. "Genealogical Notes of the Barnstable Families" published by Goss Publishers & Printers, The Patriot Press, 1888
7. "The Planters of the Commonwealth" by Charles Edward Banks, published by the Genealogical Society Co, Inc., 1930
8. "Original Lists of Persons of Quality, 1600-1700" by John Camden Hotten, published by Genealogical Publishing Society Co, Inc., 1983
9. "New England Marriages, Prior to 1700" by Clarence Almon Torrey, published by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc, Baltimore, MA, 1985
10. "Barnstable Families: Being a Reprint of the Amos Otis Papers Originally Published in the Barnstable Patriot" revised by C. F. Swift, published by Goss Publishers and Printers (The Patriot Press), Barnstable, MA, 1888
11. "Franklin D. Roosevelt's Colonial Ancestors", Alvin Page Johnson
12. "Saints and Strangers: Being the Lives of the Pilgrim Fathers & Their Families, with Their Friends & Foes; & an Account of Their Posthumous Wanderings in Limbo, Their Final Resurrection & Rise to Glory, & the Strange Pilgrimages of Plymouth Rock," George F. Willison, published in 1945
13. "Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England" by James Savage. Originally published 1860.
14. Mayflower Family Records @ http://www.mayflowerfamilies.com/wills/john_h
15. "Ancestral roots of certain American colonists who came to America before 1700", Frederick Lewis Weis, 1992, seventh edition. and/or " Ancestral Roots Of Sixty Colonists", 6th edition, Line 50, by Dr. Frederich Lewis Weis. [AR7]
16.Vital Records of Bristol County, Massachusetts - Early Vital Records of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to about the year 1850 on CD-ROM. Search & ReSearch Publ Co, 1998.
17. The History of the Town of Hingham Massachusetts: the Genealogies, George Lincoln, 1893, 1982 reprint of Vol 2 & 3.
18. Genealogical and Personal Memoirs relating to the families of the state of Massachusetts, William Cutter, 1910
19. Vital Records of Scituate, Massachusetts to the Year 1850, NEHGS, Boston, 1909, two volumes
20. The Great Migration Begins: immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Robert Charles Anderson, New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, 1995, Three volumes.
21. "An extension of the Sheafe ancestry," John Brooks Threlfall, New Eng. Hist. Gen. Reg., 137 (1983): 291-305.
22. History of Scituate, Massachusetts, from Its First Settlement to 1831, Samuel Deane
23. Mayflower Families in Progress: Richard Warren, Robert S. Wakefield & Janice A. Beebe, 4th edition, 1999.
24. Surrey Congregational History, John Waddington, (London: Jackson, Walford & Hadder, 1866)
25. "History of Montville, Connecticut, Formerly The North Parish of New London, from 1640 to 1896", compiled and arranged by Henry A. Baker, 1896
26. Joseph Hunter's "Familiae Minorum Gentium"
27. "Herald's Visitations in Yorkshire"
28. English Origins of New England Families, 2nd Ser. Vol. 1
29. History of Weymouth, George Walter Chamberlain, Boston, 1923.
30. American Marriage Records before 1699, 1624; COX.GED 14 Aug 1623
31. The Truth About the Pilgrims, Francis R. Stoddard, Reprint, Baltimore, 1973
32. Plymouth Colony, Its History and People 1620-1691, Eugene Aubrey Stratton, Salt Lake City, 1973
33. The English Ancestry and Homes of the Pilgrim Fathers, Charles Edward Banks, 1965
34. "Pedigrees of the County Families of Yorkshire", Foster, 1874
35. Encyclopedia Britannica (http://www.britannia.com and hardcopy)
36. "Topographical Dictionary of 2885 English Emigrants to New England 1620 - 1650" by Charles Edwards Banks, Edited and Indexed by Elijah Ellsworth Brownell, Southern Book Company, Baltimore, 1957
37. 37 www.thepeerage.com - Daryl lists all sources
38. 38 Several family genealogies at http://www.geneajourney.com - lists sources
39. 39 "Honors and Knights' Fees" by William Farrer Manchester University Press ND, 1925
40. 40 "The First Republic of America", Alexander Brown D.C.L., Houghton, Mifflin and Company, The Riverside Press, Cambridge, 1898
41. 41 Plantagenet Ancestry, Douglas Richardson, Genealogical Publishing Company, Inc., Maryland, 2004, Anne's library
42. 42 Magna Carta Ancestry, Douglas Richardson, Genealogical Publishing Company, Inc., Maryland, 2004, Anne's library
43. 43 Descendants of Peter Mills of Windsor, Connecticut, Helen Schatvet Ullman, Penobscot Press, 1998
44. 44 Pilgrim Ship Lists http://packrat-pro.com/ships/shiplist.htm
45. 45 Sprague Project
46. 46 Trevelyan Papers Part III, edited by Sir Walter Calverly Trevelyan and Sir Charles Edward Trevelyan, Camden Society 1872
50. "An Encyclopedia of World History" compiled and edited by William L. Langer, Coolidge Professor of History, Harvard University, Houghton Mifflin Co., Boston, 1940
51. Paul McBride's resources at http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~pmcbride
52. "British Kings & Queens" by Mike Ashley, Carroll & Graf Publications, Inc, 1998 (in Lady Anne's library)
53. Anglo Saxon Chronicles, available at http://www.britannia.com/history/docs/asintro2.html
54. "Uppity Women of Medieval Times " by Vicki Leon, MJF Books, New York, 1997 (in Lady Anne's library)
55. "Directory of the Ancestral Heads of New England Families," Frank R. Holmes, Genealogical Publishing Society, Baltimore, 1984
56. "English Origins of American Colonists" Henry B. Hoff, Genealogical Publishing Co. Inc.,
57. "New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial" compiled under the editorial supervison of Wlliam Richard Cutter A.M., NY Lewis Historical Publishing, 1913
58. 58 Records on ancestry.com
59. 59 Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection) 1621-1967 from ancestry.com
60. 60 American Genealogical Biographical Index (AGBI) from ancestry.com
61. 61 New Hampshire, Births and Christening Index 1714-1904 from ancestry.com
62. 62 Vermont State Records
63. 63 Ancestry.com trees - more research is required
64. 64 US and International Marriage Records 1560-1900 from ancestry.com
65. 65 Sons or Daughters of the American Revolution Applications from ancestry.com records
66. 66 "Descendants of Peter Mills of Windsor, Connecticut" by Helen S. Ullmann, CG, Penobscot Press, 1998, and Helen's highly sourced tree on rootsweb
67. 67 "Re-examining the English Origin of the Stanley Brothers of Hartford, CT" by Leslie Mahler The American Genalogist, v 80, 2005
68. 68 Burke's Peerage, Charles Mosley, editor
69. 69 Foundation of Medieval Genealogy at www. fmg.ac Extensive lists of sources, finely detailed
70. 70 The Luminarium Encyclopedia Project, www.luminarium.org
71. 71 Files at tudorplace.com
72. 72 Le Strange Family Tree http://www.renderplus.com/hartgen/htm/le-strange.htm
73. 73 The Conqueror and His Companions, J. R. Planchem Somerset Herald, London, Tinsley Brothers 1874
74. 74 "Tales of the English - William de Albini of Buckenham Castle" by Emily Taylor, Printed for Darton and Harvey, Grace Church Street, London, 1833
100. The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, by Frederick Lewis Weis, 5th ed
101. "Royal Ancestors of Some American Families", by Michel L. Call, 1972.
102. "Burke's Guide to the Royal Family" [BurkeGRF]
103. "Royalty for Commoners", by Roderick W. Stuart, 1992, 2nd edition
104. "Medieval GEDCOM Files", by Marlyn R. Lewis
105. "Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants"
106. "Some Early English Pedigrees", by Vernon M. Norr
107. "The Lineage and Ancestry of HRH Prince Charles", Gerald [Paget]
108. "The Royal Descents of 500 Immigrants", Gary Boyd Roberts, 1993 [RD500]
109. "Dynastic Genealogy Files", Paul Theroff. Based primarily on Europaeische Stammtafeln
110. "[Plantagenet] Ancestry", by Turton
111. "Magna Charta Sureties, 1215", F. L. Weis, 4th Ed. (Dup of 100)
112. "Royalty GEDCOM File", Denis R. Reid, 1992.
113. "Royal Highness, Ancestry of the Royal Child", Moncreiffe
114. "Pedigrees of the County Families of Yorkshire", Foster, 1874, 2 vols. vol1: West Riding, vol2: North and East Ridings
115. "Royal Genealogical Database", Brian Tompsett/bct or B.C.Tompsett@dcs.hull.ac.uk
116. "Wallop Family" per McBride
117. The Complete Peerage", Edward George Cokayne [CP]
118. "Europaische Stammtafeln", Isenburg.
119. "Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-Century Colonists", David Faris, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., 1996
120. LDS records at familysearch.org
121. www.mathematical.com, based on raven pages no longer in existance and other sources (see For Mor Mac)
122. "1066" by Denis Butler, G. P. Putman & Sons, NY, 1956 (in Lady Anne's library)
123. Heimskringla, History of the Kings of Norway, Ynglinga Saga, by Snorri Sturluson, Translated by Lee M. Hollander. http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/OMACL/Heimskringla/
124. Mark Willis Ballard, GEDCOM File : mwballard.ged, 4 Nov 2003. 6928 N. Lakewood Avenue - 773-743-6663 - email@example.com.
125. Wikipedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/
126. Collections of History of Staffordshire, Vol 1, 1899 - http://www.archive.org/details/collectionsforhi01staf
127. "Scottish Kings 1005-1625" Sir Archibald H. Dunbar, B.A.R.T., Ediburgh 1899 (Lady Anne's Library)
128. "New England Families" Volume 2 by William Richard Cutter published 1913
B1. William Bradford, Of Plymouth Plantation, ed. Samuel Morison (New York: Random House, 1952).
B2. History and Genealogy of the Briggs Family, 1254-1937, L .Vernon Briggs, 1938, Three volumes
B3. Ancestry of the Bradfords of Austerfield, Co. York by William Bradford Browne. Ed. by Gary Boyd Roberts, pub. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore, 1985
B4. "The Bohun - Bone Family in America", Robert G. Bone, 1972.
C1. "The Genealogy of the Cushing Family" by W. R. Cushing, University of Irvine, CA.
C2. The Genealogy of the Cushing Family (An account of the Ancestors and Descendants of Matthew Cushing, who came to America in 1638) by James S. Cushing, The Perrault Printing Co - Montreal, 1905. First Edition, 1877, by Lemuel Cushing
C3.Cushing, by Barbara Cushing Walker, October, 1996
D1. "Denison Genealogy, Ancestors and Descendants of Captain George Denison" by E. Glenn Denison, Gateway Press, Inc., Baltimore, 1982
D2. "Denison Genealogy" by the Denison Society, Inc., published by Pequot Press, Stonington, CT, 1963
G1. "Groton Avery Clan", by Elroy McKendree Avery & Catharine Hitchcock (Tilden) Avery, 1912, Cleveland
H1. The records of the Hoffenmiller Family, printed in the The Hastings Banner, Thursday Dec 22, 1994, Michigan
H2. Hoffman Family Records, printed with Michael Hoffman's obituary, provided by family members
H3. Harlow Genealogy, Compiled by Harlow Family Association Genealogy Committee Edited by Alicia Crane Williams
H4. The Howland Society @ http://members.aol.com/calebj/society_howland
H5.John Howland of the Mayflower through Desire Howland for Five Generations", Vol. 1, by Elizabeth Pearson White, Camden: Picton Press, 1990
L1. Le Clear/LeClerc family history compiled by Don Le Clerc and Wayne Le Clear (in Lady Anne's library)
L2. The Hastings Banner, Thursday Dec 22, 1994, Michigan
L3. Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in Thi Country Embracing", by E. B. Huntington, Ridgefield, CT., 1884
L4. A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family by Rev. Elijah Baldwin Huntington.
L5. A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family. Connecticut: Case, Julia Huntington, ed. Lockwood, & Brainard Company, 1884.
L6. Descendants of Joseph Loomis in America
L7. Laura Rose LeClear's Family Tree, written 1934 to 1936 for a school project. From Lady Anne's library
M1. "The Curious Pedigree of Lt. Thomas Minor" by John A. Miner and Robert F. Miner, NEHGS Register of July 1984
M2. Marshall Genealogy at http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~marshall/gene.htm by John Marshall
M3. George Morton of Plymouth Colony and Some of his Descendants by John K. Allen
M4. "The Curious Pedigree of Lt. Thomas Minor" by John A. Miner and Robert F. Miner and published in the NEHGS Register of July 1984 (volume 138, pages 182-5)
M5. The Lyon's Whelps, Descendants of Thomas Miner, 1608 - 1900, by John A. Miner
P1. The diary of Charles Lewis Percival dated 1820 (in Lady Anne's library)
P2. Palmer Groups", by Miss Emily Wilder Leavitt. Boston, 1901-1905.
P3. Walter Palmer Society pages at http://www.walterpalmer.com
P4. Percy Family Tree at Alnwick Castle, Northumberland, England
P5. Percival Family Tree at tangledwood.com, Wood-Ritts Genealogy with sources
S0. Birth, marriage, death or other certificates, in Lady Anne's records S0
S1. "The Descendants of William Shurtleff", published by Benjamin Shurtleff in Revere, Mass, 1917 (in Lady Anne's library)
S2. "The Descendants of William Shurtleff", revised by Roy Shurtleff in 1976 (in Lady Anne's library)
S3. The diary and records of John Shurtleff Stevens and the Shurtleff bible (in Lady Anne's library)
S4."The History of Eccelsfield", unknown author and publication date.
S5. Diary of Helen Emily Shurtleff (in Lady Anne's library)
S6. William Shurtleff, grandson of Roy Shurtleff, author of second edition of Shurtleff Genealogy (in Lady Anne's library)
W1. Winthrop Society: http://www.winthropsociety.org/
EBK = Early British Kingdoms at http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com
General Genealogy pages:
Online pages and people at:
http://22.214.171.124/users/cfa1996/new_eng/D0007/G0000090.html#I10769 (John Carey)
Thomas Lettice http://www.my-ged.com/db/page/ramsell/992
Extensive family lines
http://www.goldenfrog.com/jeffman/genealogy/ Large and old
http://www.pa.uky.edu/~shapere/dkbingham/surnames.html (Doug Bingham's page)
Imperium pages at http://www.ghg.net/shetler/ or http://www.ghgcorp.com/shetler/oldimp/
Jamie Allen's Pedigree at
(goes back to, ahem, Adam)
http://armidalesoftware.com/issue/full/Thaler_742_main.html (LDS refs)
Cushing Web Pages
http://earth.vol.com/~vandy/1towle.htm. Not verified, have requested sources
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=thomasminor&id=I30601 (w/ sources)
Shurtleff pages or items:
Shurtleff College? http://www.rootsweb.com/~ilmaga/greene/1879bios/gc-bio_h.html
William's demise http://www.newenglandancestors.org/education/articles/NEXUS_eNews/82_p_659_683.asp
Denison Society - http://www.mv.com/ipusers/pcsrus/Denison/Denison_Membership.htm
Pilgrim John Howland Society: http://www.americanrevolution.org/johnhowland.html
Pilgrim John Howland Society: http://members.aol.com/calebj/society_howland.html
Mayflower Society: http://www.mayflower.org/pilgrim.htm
Minor Society - http://www.tmsociety.org
New England Ancestors: http://www.newenglandancestors.org/Default.asp
Winthrop Society: http://www.winthropsociety.org/
http://www.mayflowerhistory.com/ Caleb Johnson's page
http://www.immigrantships.net/index2.html (not pilgrim)
WTC, Battle of Hastings, etc
http://patp.us/sitemap.htm(Pat Patterson's pages)
http://www.datasync.com/~woodward/staffora/d489.htm#P15131 (Adeliza De Toni's father, Robert)
http://www.wmich.edu/medieval/research/rawl/keynesbib/home.htm (Medieval references)
Braose Family - http://freespace.virgin.net/doug.thompson/BraoseWeb/index1.htm
Castles, Braose family, more - http://www.castlewales.com/home.html#
Good names listing - http://www.medievalgenealogy.org.uk/
http://ftp.cac.psu.edu/~saw/royal/royalgen.html major pages, basic info only
Medieval Source Book at http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/sbook.html
Catholic Encyclopedia - http://www.newadvent.org/
Imperium pages at http://www.ghg.net/shetler/ or http://www.ghgcorp.com/shetler/oldimp/
Stevens Shurtleff Genealogy Index
England to America
Who, Where, When
Kings and Such
Castles & Stories